The first step is to contact our Admissions Representative at 844-245-6100. Our staff will gather the necessary information to determine how we can best meet your treatment needs. Many times, we can facilitate an admission the same day.
We accept most major insurance policies. However, there are so many insurance companies with thousands of policies, each written differently, that the best way to determine if your insurance coverage is valid is for to call and verify it by our Billing and Financial Representative.
Our representatives are available to assist you in coordinating your travel arrangements.
Recovery is an ongoing process that requires total commitment to achieve success. We believe complete recovery from the obsession to use is possible for alcoholics and other drug users. It is difficult to provide reliable statistics on recovery rates a year post treatment. Rather than chance a false impression to the reader, we would instead like to quote the results of reliable studies that show these actions will greatly increase the chance for a life that is happy, joyous and free of addiction.
- Establish a relationship with a physician in your home community to assist you with the aftercare recommendations of the physician you regularly saw in treatment.
- Join a support group of like-minded individuals looking for a life free of addiction and attend the meetings regularly.
- Continue individual and/or family therapy as recommended by your counselor while you were in treatment.
- Become part of something bigger than yourself. Volunteer to work with a cause you believe in, attend to your spiritual health and well-being, continue your education, re-energize your career.
- Engage with the important people in your life even if to do so requires mending broken relationships.
These steps when followed can help lead to a successful outcome in your journey of recovery.
Our medical team is comprised of physicians, registered nurses, license vocational nurses, and nursing assistants/recovery advocates. The clinical team consists of licensed mental health professionals and addictions counselors. All have specific training in addiction, with years of experience. Our nursing staff provides care for guests 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with counselors and physicians on call at all times.
Our medically assisted detoxification program is typically 4-7 days. The residential programs may be for periods of 30, 60 or 90 days. Each guest is treated on an individual basis, and according to their own needs. It is difficult to determine beforehand how long someone needs to be in treatment. We like to say that “we don’t want you to be in treatment one day longer than you need to be, but we don’t want you to leave a day early either.”
After 7 days, patients may have visitors on Sunday afternoon from 12:00pm – 4:00pm.
Yes. At Outcomes Detox and Recovery Center we not only provide counseling to the individual in treatment, but to the family and spouse as well. We will provide education about the illness of addiction to help the family begin the healing process.